Welcome To Cool Belt Buckles Online Store - All Belts Buckles taxes are already included in price.
We offer combined shipping to USA and Canada - Purchase more than one item, you'll save on shipping - We ship WORLDWIDE!
Special Promotion - All Buyers - Get 10% Instant Discount.
Purchase - $100/25% - $200/30% - $500/35% Off
Welcome to Cool Belt Buckles Shop!
Cool Buckles Shop is specialized in fun, cool clothing accessories such as Belt Buckles, Belts, Hats, Caps, Bags, Wallets for men and women. Our clothing accessory fashion designs are top of the line, upgraded on a regular basis in order to meet the demand of our online store clientele. The Belts and Buckles quality is also a top notch above others, since we enjoy a higher understanding of Belt Buckle making for over 25 years!!!
The Belt Buckle Wardrobe Fashion Guidelines For Men & Women. How Many Belt Buckles Should One Own?
- Generally speaking, we should all own at least as many Belt Buckles & Belts, as pair of shoes that can easily be mixed and rotated through.
- I recommend that when you buy a new pair of Shoes, you should always buy a Belt Buckle and Belt to match that pair of shoes.
- Consider stepping a bit out of the comfort zone and commence by owning a few unique flamboyant Cool Belt Buckles and Belts that go with your dressing style.
- The average American owns a minimum of 5 Belt Buckles, 5 Belts and 5 pairs of Shoes, but it all depends on one's extravagant flamboyant fashion style on accessory needs!
- For someone growing up in Midland U.S.A the Cool Belt Buckles of choice back then, for many working men and women in the dry heat dust of the Texas oil fields, cowboy, cowgirl ranches and farms, it was the Western Belt Buckle...since then the times have changed!
- Our Cool Belt Buckles Online Shop offers various unique Cool Buckles and Bets fashions with flaming colors and styles, to easily mix and match to your taste. We carry a huge Belt Buckle collection wide enough to fill a large book in various dressy flamboyant ranges and protocols. Cool Belt Buckles online shopping store represents almost every Work Trade and Profession in the world on its Belt Buckle selection. Also find a huge variety of Western Belt Buckles for Cowboys, Cowgirls, Motorcycle Belt Buckles for bikers, Sports Cars Vehicles Belt Buckles for car racing people, Music Instruments Belt Buckles for musicians, Skull Skeleton Belt Buckles for Halloween, Horses Equestrian Belt Buckles for horse lovers, Fireman Firefighters Belt Buckles for heroes and more.
Our Cool Belt Buckles assortment is one of the vastest on the internet, it carries a unique selection of 2500 plus Cool Belt Buckles.
- We offer combined shipping to the - UNITED STATES and CANADA
- Shipping to United States/Canada is $8.95 for the first item and $4.00 for every other item.
- Shipping to Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, Central and South America $9.95 for first item and $7.00 for every other item.
Always purchase more than one item and you will save on shipping.
- We ship within 24 hrs as of receiving payment - Cool Belt Buckles Store offers Fast Secure - Worldwide Shipping!
The History Of The Belt Buckle.
Belt Buckles were used in ancient Greece and Rome, particularly in military equipment and military dress. Belt Buckles were first used commonly in the cheek strap of the Roman Galea, hence the word origin from the Latin bucca–cheek. Belt Buckles were also commonly used in the Celtic civilisation. Because of the simplicity and durability of the belt buckle, it became popular in harnesses and embroidery, especially in shoes and boots. It was commonly used as a typical clasp for clothing until the zipper was invented.
Contemporary Uses Of Belt Buckles Today.
The belt buckle is most commonly used for belts, although it is still used in shoes and particularly boots. Tanker Boots employ the use of buckles because of the disadvantages of laces.
Belt Buckles can also be seen on backpacks, watches and other wrist jewellery, or for ornamental purposes on other various objects. Belt Buckles are also commonly seen in modern Gothic Fashion.
Cowboy Belt Buckle History
The effect of cowboy belt buckle is known until today. Every cowboy usually use belt buckle which has a very typical design and also can be used as their identity.
Several of the most wanted belt buckle designs consist of the American eagle and patriotic flag belt buckle which is very common design on belt buckles not to mention a great seller for manufactures. If you see these days popular design is the cowboy riding the bronco, and the Confederate Flag. Talk about the symbol of eagle comes in many variety, some show the eagle's flying, or just the eagle’s head.
The cowboy belt buckle did not found until the first of 20th Century. As the idea of collecting old and antique belt buckles of the popular cowboys who travels the ranges of the Wild West is great, but in the reality of it was all cowboys usually wore suspenders or belt buckles that were derived from military friction buckles. Then when Hollywood is gaining their fortune, the Western Movies that gave rise to what is we know today as the Western Belt Buckle.
If you notice there are smaller belt buckles which has size less than 3” inches and very popular among women while the men has other taste for belt buckles that are larger than 3" inches. These are typically what people think of when they hear "Cowboy Belt Buckles".
Most designs, shape and patterns on the larger belt buckles usually come in many options. A lot of them are simply for ornament, eg: the shape of gold cowboy boots, a horseshoe, a cowboy riding a horse, and etc. You could say that the cowboy belt buckle is very rustic and stylish also a perfect bet for any one who intend to collect them.
Smaller buckles often have more elaborate pictures to compliment their size. Horse cameos are predominantly popular, as are illustrations of the western lifestyle, such as a miniature cowboy on a bucking bronco.
What is a Pewter “BELT BUCKLE”?
A pewter belt buckle is an alloy or mixture of metals that can contain various percentages of tin, lead, antimony, bismuth, copper or silver.
The best pewter or "Fine Pewter" contains at least 92% tin and no lead. Antimony and bismuth add varying degrees of strength and/or hardness. It is sad to note that some low grade pewters contain as much as 80% lead. These are to be avoided, especially if the pewter will be used in contact with food or beverages.
Heritage PewterTM is high grade "Fine Pewter" which is lead-free. All of the products in this site are fine pewter.
How To Clean Pewter
Pewter can be cleaned or renewed in several different ways.
1. Wiping with a damp cloth can remove many stains or dust build-ups.
2. If the Pewter Belt Buckle has a highly polished finish, some light tarnish can be removed with pewter polish (similar to polishing silver). Do not use silver polish on pewter. You can obtain pewter polish at higher-end retailers who sell pewter serving items.
3. If the item has a satin or matte finish, you can rub it gently with very fine "0000" steel wool. It is best to try a small a spot on the bottom first to see how it looks.
What Is My Pewter Worth? We get many calls questioning the value of an old pewter piece that someone has found or acquired. Our best advice is to take the item to an appraiser in your local area. An experienced appraiser can best determine the value of an item after inspecting it.
History Of The Hesston Belt Buckles.
In the 1970’s, many farm implement companies used belt buckles bearing their companies names as a form of advertising. The Hesston Belt Buckle Company also followed the trend and commissioned their Ist buckle in 1974. It was made by Ruebrow Manufacturing, Brooklyn, NY. Approximately 15,000 were made.
The 1974 Belt Buckle promotion was unsuccessful, so Hesston Belt Buckles decided to try another approach. They approached Rodeo Cowboy Association about the possibilities of televising the National Finals Rodeo. The plan was to target Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas. So in order to test its effectiveness, they asked each dealer to supply a list of 150 customers and prospects in his area. Hesston then made a direct mailing to the customer asking them to complete a questionnaire stating whether they watched the NFR program and if they would watch it again. The customer then took the card to their dealer to be validated and the company mailed them a 1974 Hesston belt buckle. This allowed Hesston to disperse all of their first belt buckles.
Associated Advertising Agency, along with Gene Countryman. Director of Communications at Hesston belt buckles(now with Wichita Tourism Bureau) decided to try another belt buckle, the 1975 and sell it. They had a belt buckle design drawn by Bill Manley, in-house artist of Associated Advertising Agency and the PRC Rodeo Association approved it.
The buckle was made by Lewis Buckle Co. of Chicago. It was made by being cast in a rubber type mold. It took a long time for the order to be filled. 50,000 buckles were made.
The belt buckle became a successful collector's item because of an imprint on the back. Limited addition, collectors belt buckles. Bill Manley designed a total of 10 Hesston belt buckles. He is now deceased. 1975 was the only year that Hesston made a boot scraper.
The 1976 belt buckle was produced by A&E Die Casting, Gardenia, CA. This company was purchased by Mattel, (makers of Hot Wheels toys) and they completed the contract. The die was produced by an outside firm, by an old German engraver who retired after finishing the die. With the aid of a magnifying glass, you can see tiny stars in the background. Approximately 125,000 belt buckles were produced.
The 1977 was the first one to be oval shaped and was produced by Cast Products, Chicago, IL. Approximately 150,000 were made. Also in 1977, the first numbered silver belt buckle was made for Dealer incentives. Also, a Pro Rodeo belt was made. 1977 was the only year for a license plate promoting Professional Rodeo. It was made and available only to Territory Managers and Dealers.
1978-Fourth edition of Rodeo Belt Buckles series again made by Cast Products of Chicago. From here on, there is no record of how many belt buckles were made. The silver dealer promotional belt buckle made again. Ist year for the pewter ash tray. Only year that they were available for sale to the public. After 1978, they were only available to Territory managers and dealers.
1979-Again produced by Cast Products of Chicago. Ist NFR stick pin was made. Also Ist set of 6 Leather Coasters were made, included the 1974 buckle design to have a set of six.
1980-Sixth edition of Rodeo Belt Buckle Series. No record of who made them. 2nd set of Leather Coasters made. Rodeo Series. 197,75-1980 belt buckle design on them.
1981 7th Rodeo Belt Buckle Series. No record of manufacturers 2nd stick pin. Ist hat pin made. Ist Bronze Sculpture "The Bul1 fighter" was made. Limited Edition of 480 were made. No record of who the, Sculpturer was.
1982- The 8th final cowboy Classic edition Belt buckle. The 2nd Bronze sculpture 'The All Around Cowboy" was made. Limited to 500 pc. ADM made the Ist die for the Hesston belt buckle.
1983- First Edition of the anniversary series. 1983 is the 25th anniversary of the National Finals Rodeo. Last belt buckle designed by Bill Manley. In 1983 Award Design Metal made the Ist Sterling Silver and 24 karat gold plate belt buckle. In 1983 and 1984, Hesston cast the buckles and Award Design Metals finished them. ADM also produced the dies.
In late 1984, Award Design Metal bought the Hesston Belt Buckle machine and has produced the buckles since.
1984-1989 Belt Buckles were designed by Fred Fellow. 1989 Special Edition "Barrel Racing" buckle. This was the only year that 2 buckles were produced with different designs. Also, this closed the Anniversary Series.
1990-First Edition of the Hesston National Finals Commemorative Series. This belt buckle was designed and produced by ADM.
1991-Second belt buckle in the Commemorative Series. Designed and produced by ADM.
1992-3rd belt buckle in. series. Produced by ADM. Don’t know who designed it.
1993-4th belt buckle: in Series. Produced by ADM. Don it know who. designed it.
1994-5th belt buckle in Series. Designed by Earl Bascom and produced by ADM. He was born in Utah but raised in Canada. You can see his history online at http://www.bascombronze.com.
1995-No information available at this time. We hope that this is welcome information. As we began, we wound up with about 4 times as much material as we used, Again, Thanks to all who helped
Send us an email - Cool Belt Buckles Shop
Cool Belt Buckles Online Shop
Ships From:- P.O Box 51139
Canada, H1N 3T9
[ Currency ]
:- All items are posted in US Dollars, but if you pay with PayPal you can choose one of 5 currencies: U.S Dollar, British Pound, Euro, Canadian Dollar or Japanese Yen.
[ Policy ]
: - NOT HAPPY! We have a 30-day money back guarantee.
[ Shipping & Handling to the USA & CANADA]
: - Please note that We offer combined Shipping & Handling to the "USA & CANADA" pay one small fixed Fee of ($8.95 shipping for the first item and $4.00 us for every other item after that!
[INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE SHIPPING]
To Africa, Europe, Asia, South America, Central America or any other Country outside other USA & Canada.
We also offer combined Shipping -(Shipping is $9.95 for the first item and $7.00 us for every other item after that)
To Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia - (Shipping is $9.95 for the first item and $7.00 us for every other item after that)
(Certain restrictions may apply to certain Countries not mentioned above.)
[ Payments ]
: - You can pay with these credit cards [ AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, ECHECK, MASTERCARD or VISA, ] all through PAYPAL.
Please click on [PAYPAL] button and PAYPAL will process your credit card payment just like any other regular CREDIT CARD processor, with no membership required.
You do not have to become a PayPal member if you do not desire.(optional)
"As a secure payment We prefer PAYPAL".
PAYPAL IS THE MOST SECURE ONLINE CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR IN THE WORLD. http://www.paypal.com
- Wholesale Discounts - Purchase Multiple Items.
35% Instant Discount When You Purchase $500.00 Plus
30% Instant Discount When You Purchase $200.00 Plus
25% Instant Discount When You Purchase $100.00 Plus
Satisfy your Belts & Buckles clothing accessory needs - Always buy more than one Belt Buckle and save!
Thank you for your support and business - Need any help call :- 914 233-3980 or 514 500-0990
Email:- Cool Buckles Shop
- Cool Belt Buckles designs, fashions and colors are all top of the line. They are upgraded on a regular basis in order to meet the online Belt Buckle Fashion Shopping World. Also sustaining the fashion demand and forecast of our Worldwide store clients. Our Cool Belt Buckles quality is also a top notch above others, since we enjoy a better understanding of Belt Buckle making for over 25 years.
- Please Shop With Confidence - CoolBuckles.com is an authority on online belts & buckles shopping and the go-to retailer for the latest belt buckle fashion trends, must-have styles!
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED - We accept all Credit Cards, through PayPal Payments. If you're not a member please do not worry. PayPal will only process your Credit Card Payment, just like any regular Credit Card Processor. You are not obliged to become one, if you do not desire!
We ship within 24hrs as of receiving payment.